Overview of the Central European Studies programme at the University of Hradec Králové
Students gain detailed knowledge of the Central European region, particularly in the areas of modern history, politics, culture, society, and economy. Lectures in Czech, Polish, or German language are optional parts of this program.
Students are able to analyse current social, economic, and political affairs in the Central European countries.
Graduates can find employment in various international organizations both governmental and non-governmental. Careers in public administration, media, and academic sectors are also open to graduates of this programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Central European History
- Social Systems of CE
- Cultural History of CE
- Dissent in Communist CE
- Economic Transformations of CE
- Political Systems of CE countries
- Integration Processes & Politics in CE
Students of follow-up master´s study
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics European Studies View 6 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- application form
- verified copy of bachelor’s diploma in English (preferably in Political Science, Philosophy or Anthropology)
- transcript/supplement proving the content and the scope of bachelor’s studies
- document confirming language competence for studies in English
- proposal of a dissertation project (including the topic, an overview of content, the theoretical frame, objectives, methods of elaboration, and a list of related literature)
- a motivation letter showing applicant´s interest in studying Central European Studies
- a copy of passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Hradec Králové
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Awarded in cases of outstanding academic results, these may partially cover the tuition fee; the exact amount depends on individual academic record and exam results.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.