The Advanced Internetwork Engineering programme from Glasgow Caledonian University offers a structured, supported path so you can develop expert-level network engineering skills and achieve CCIE certification. With this elite credential, you'll be a competitive candidate for senior-level and leadership roles in network engineering.
Lectures and labs bring together theory and practice, integrating hands-on demonstrations and experiential learning using live equipment. With GCU's career-focused atmosphere and supportive environment, you'll have an ideal opportunity to build valuable skills.
- Develop your ability to complete increasingly complex networking challenges
- Master the workings of networking technologies at an expert level
- Practise taking on the large-scale, full-day scenarios you'll encounter in the CCIE lab exam
With its focus on real-world relevance and skills you can use in your career today, this programme supports GCU's broader mission of producing graduates who are both successful and socially driven. We encourage graduates to harness their abilities to make real change and support the common good. We hope you'll find new ways to excel in your field - and new ways to make a positive impact in your workplace and your community.
Graduates of GCU’s MSc Advanced Internetwork Engineering programme develop the technical, commercial and presentation skills needed for a successful senior-level career in the networking industry. You’ll find opportunities in network engineering, network consultancy design and network operations centres.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies 1
- Multicast and WAN Technologies
- VPN and Security Technologies
- Infrastructure Services
- Integrating Network Technologies
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing View 188 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
- UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent, for example, CCNA) in a computing or network-related discipline with second-class networking modules at year three and above.
- Each application to GCU is considered on an individual basis. If you do not have the typical academic entry qualifications, but can demonstrate relevant work experience and/or credits from recognised professional bodies, you may be eligible to enter this course via the University's Recognition of Prior Learning scheme.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- RUK: £6,000
We provide high-quality education for a fair price; as the University for the Common Good, we are committed to offering accessible higher education for talented students by keeping our tuition fees low and providing a generous scholarship package of over £2.5 million per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.