Public Health degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire can also act as a platform for postgraduate research (MPhil/PhD) study in public health and provides you with sufficient grounding for the UK Faculty of Public Health Part I examination. Upon completion of this course, all students become eligible to apply for fellow membership of the UK Royal Society for Public Health.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
Students completing the programme will have the skills and the knowledge to enter any field of public health practice. Throughout the course the teaching, learning and assessment methods are designed to encourage you to make strong connections between your studies and your future public health practice. Case studies, healthcare datasets and exemplars from practice help you to develop and practise a broad range of skills.
Throughout the course the teaching staff will share examples from their own professional practice and/or research activity and external speakers such as public health leaders, practitioners, policy makers, researchers are invited to share their expertise.
Opportunities for shared learning with other students on the MSc in Public Health offer insights into current healthcare practices in the UK and internationally, and opportunities for peer discussion and debate.
- Ethical And Legal Issues In Healthcare
- Health And Social Care Inequalities
- Healthcare Commissioning
- Principles, Policies And Issues In Public Health
- Public Health Intelligence
- Public Health Protection
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1768 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- For EU students the standard fee is £8,250 .
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.