Modern, culturally diverse and dynamic business environments are growing globally and as a result, we are witnessing a surge in demand for graduates with a world view of what a successful business can look like.
International business has experienced huge growth as a direct result of globalisation. Join Glasgow Caledonian University 's Glasgow School for Business and Society and find a modern, international setting where ethical business practices are nurtured and international business theory is put to the test.
Key factors driving this growth include new and emerging markets, technological advancements, labour mobility, sophisticated logistics and supply chains, and the growth of business support networks for entrepreneurs. Opportunities for graduates at masters level have never been greater and through the international business management programme you will experience activities that many different industry sectors demand from their management professionals.
What you will study
Glasgow Caledonian University developed the MSc International Business Management to teach you the most sought-after attributes that modern global businesses need to perform successfully in their market. You will benefit from our focus on creating graduates who share our values of integrity, creativity and responsibility and we will enable you to take these principles and apply them in your chosen business environment.
You benefit from membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) which gives you access to further accredited study opportunities, mentoring, conferences, webinars and workshops, further enhancing your employability with this opportunity to focus on your continual professional development.
Start your journey to becoming a global business leader by learning these key aims:
- Learn to critically evaluate appropriate models and techniques for diverse competitive environments in the global economy
- Gain practical insights into applicable methods for international business management including managing diversity, strategy, risk and finance
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset with an ethos of ethical business practice, sustainability and management leadership responsibility
- Become an effective global citizen by understanding how to adapt to different business practices in a variety of cultural environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Professional Practice
- Ethics, Governance and Responsible Leadership
- Financial Management for Global Decision Makers
- Global Strategy: Challenges and Choices
- International Marketing Management
- International Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 884 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All entry requirements listed here should be used as a guide and represent the minimum required to be considered for entry. Applicants who are made a conditional offer of a place may be asked to achieve more than is stated.
- UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in any subject area.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no element below 5.5.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- RUK: £7,000
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.