You demand a high-quality, high-relevance degree that’s backed by one of the world’s premier research institutions — and you want the freedom to earn it on your time. Designed to build your aptitude for big-picture decision-making, the Washington State University Executive MBA online engages you through a convenient online format that’s perfect for busy professionals.
Seventy-five percent of the EMBA online student body has more than 10 years of management experience, providing ample opportunities to expand your network and build a broad perspective on business leadership. Prepare yourself for more. Earn your Executive MBA from the WSU Carson College of Business and become a leader among leaders.
As a graduate of the WSU Carson College of Business EMBA online program, you can expect to be able to:
- Create an actionable and comprehensive business strategy that integrates multiple perspectives, business analytics, and advanced business theory and practice.
- Perform a top-down business analysis to identify significant business challenges, recommend attainable solutions, and develop an implementable plan of action.
- Apply executive leadership theory to improve performance, influence behavior and outcomes, recognize dysfunction, and recommend improvement plans.
- Identify and evaluate the short- and long-term ethical, global, and societal implications of doing business as an organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Administrative Control
- Information Systems Analysis
- Managerial Leadership and Productivity
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 764 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application (online)
- Completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Five-plus years of management, senior management, or executive business experience
- GPA: Minimum 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, however, the age of GPA and the level of degree and rigor will be considered in the evaluation
- GMAT: The GMAT may be waived for qualified candidates*
- GMAT Code: 09D-TL-19
- Letter of organizational support
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Organizational summary (500 words or fewer describing your organization and role within it)
- Organizational chart
- Official transcripts
International52186 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26093 USD per semester during 18 months.
National25806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12903 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State12052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6026 USD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.