Designed for students from a wide variety of non-financial disciplines and employment backgrounds, this course combines mathematical and communication skills to offer you a rounded approach to the world of international finance.
MSc International Finance at the Edinburgh Napier University will enhance your employability and open the doors to a global career. You'll be eligible for graduate level positions in areas such as banking, insurance and finance.
Whether you are looking for a role in the provision and management of financial services or planning to undertake research in the area, this course will equip you with the appropriate theoretical and practical learning.
As well as communication and presentation skills, vital in this complex industry, you’ll gain knowledge of accounting practices, statistics, financial management, banking and insurance, plus a thorough overview of the international financial environment.
You’ll graduate with the technical and informational analysis skills you need to create a rewarding career in the industry and the means to apply your knowledge of research methods.
This degree will enhance your employability and open the doors to a global career. You’ll be eligible for graduate level positions in areas such as:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses include:
- Contemporary Issues in Banking and Financial Technology
- Financial Management
- Financial Markets, Institutions and Banking
- Global Finance
- Investment, Corporate Finance and Portfolios
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Marketing View 404 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at a 2:2 or above.
- Holders of UK degrees in Finance will not be admitted to this course.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
- We welcome applications from students studying a wide range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16075 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16075 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8040 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland - £8,040
- Overseas and EU - £16,075
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.