Edinburgh is arguably the most famous festival city in the world. Visitors from all over the globe travel to this tourism-friendly capital city every year to experience its thriving cultural, seasonal and special events making it a great place to study festival and event management.
This higher degree International Events and Festival Management at the Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the knowledge you need to successfully coordinate and plan international festivals or events, including conferences and devise policies and strategies for the overall industry.
- Festival and Event management
- Arts and cultural management
- Performance and theatre production
- Event design and programming
- Festival logistics coordinator
- Music festival director
- Event marketing and sponsorship management
- Conference and corporate events management
- Charity fundraising and event management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Skills for Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Case Studies in International Tourism
- Contemporary Issues in Festivals and Events
- Contemporary Issues in Hospitality Management
- Destination Marketing
- Developing Intercultural Competence in the Workplace
- Experience Design and Management for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Event Management View 423 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
International15620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15620 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7810 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £7,810
- Overseas and EU £15,620
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.