The International Finance programme offered by Goethe University Frankfurt is conferred by the Faculty of Law of Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
By studying at the ILF, you will be trained not only to deal with but also to excel in this increasingly important area where the worlds of international law and global finance meet. You will be taught by prominent professors from Goethe University Frankfurt am Main as well as experts from the legal and financial industries. Frankfurt plays a central role in European and global finance.
The ILF, which is located in Frankfurt, the major financial center in Europe, provides the ideal location to train young professionals to deal with both current and future legal and financial challenges.
We strive to provide our students with a solid and comprehensive legal and financial education set in a dynamic learning environment, thereby giving them the legal training they need to excel in their careers.
- Capital Markets and Securities Law
- Drafting of Contracts
- Law of Commercial Banking
- Regulation of Financial Instruments
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Global Economic Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 15 May: Countries where APS certificates are required (i.e. China, Mongolia and Vietnam)
- 1 July: All other Asian Countries
DisciplinesInternational Law Finance International Business View 9 other Masters in International Law in Germany
- Application form
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vita
- University Entrance Qualification e.g., high school diploma, Abitur, Baccalauréat or other similar diploma. Documents qualifying university entrance and the transcripts must be submitted in English or German or as certified translations into one of these languages. All copies must be certified by a notary public or other appropriate public institutions.
- Academic Degrees - Degree certificates and transcripts must be submitted in English or German or as certified translations into one of these languages. All copies must be certified by a notary public or other appropriate public institutions.
- Class Rank
- Two Passport-Sized Photographs
- Photocopy of Passport
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.