On this course from Sheffield Hallam University, you'll join a community of MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages students at all stages of their careers, along with British Council-accredited English language teachers, experienced teacher educators, and leading researchers.
You'll develop as a teacher and prepare for the next step in your career.
Previous graduates of this course have gone on to work for
- private language centres
- international language schools
- further education institutions
- primary and high schools
- Analysing Language
- Developing As An English Language Teacher
- Elt Methodologies
- Research Project
- Second Language Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguages Teaching Teaching English View 461 other Masters in Languages in United Kingdom
- An honours degree or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language we also require an IELTS score of 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing.
- If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.5 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
International14895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8745 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8745 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.