Why to study
You’ll be guided through a final project consisting of a publishable thesis in the area you’ve chosen as your specialty. The Creative Writing program at the National University is excellent preparation for a professional career in writing, publishing, or filmmaking, and is an essential academic qualification if you plan to teach writing at the college or university level.
More informationVisit official programme website
- You’ll work with experienced and published writers on our faculty team to learn writing for fiction, poetry, literary nonfiction, and screenwriting.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCreative Writing View 271 other Masters in Creative Writing in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Preliminary documentation of prior education must be presented at required interview with an admissions advisor.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Cost per Quarter Unit - $430
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.