Criminal Justice Program at the National University Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate the managerial practices that have shaped the criminal justice professions.
- Analyze court decisions involving police or criminal justice agencies in terms of criminal sanctions.
- Analyze issues of police morale, motivation, retention, selection and recruitment.
- Evaluate and determine what should be the consequences of unethical conduct by police officers.
- Evaluate and compare the American criminal justice system with other criminal justice systems.
- Evaluate disciplinary, theoretical, criminological, and philosophical foundations in the management of criminal justice.
- Develop oral, written, and technological communication for criminal justice professionals.
- Utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills to identify quality scholarship and research in the field of criminal justice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- You’ll develop problem-solving and research skills as well as the technological expertise necessary to analyze cases and develop practical and effective solutions.
- Graduates of the master’s in criminal justice administration program are prepared for challenging and demanding careers in local, state, and federal law enforcement management, correctional administration, security administration, criminal justice research, and teaching or training assignments.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 231 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International442 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National442 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Cost per Quarter Unit - $442
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.