The courses in the Master of Public Health (MPH) program at the National University will teach you effective ways to share your knowledge of preventative medicine and to establish public health initiatives that encourage healthy lifestyles throughout the communities you serve. The MPH program emphasizes state-of-the-art quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills as well as the communication skills needed to work with diverse populations.
Master of Public Health (MPH) Program Learning Outcomes
- Analyze and interpret health data.
- Describe the distribution and determinants of disease, disabilities, and death in human populations.
- Evaluate the environmental factors that affect the health of a community.
- Analyze the planning, organization, administration, and policies of health care organizations.
- Apply the concepts and methods of social justice and social and behavioral sciences relevant to the identification and solution of public health problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Public Health
- Public Health Biology
- Public Health Promotion
- PH Program Evaluation
- Health Promotion Strategies
- Health Policy and Advocacy
- Public Health Informatics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Online intakes: Monthly
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 399 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved, or where a grade point average of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam. These tests are NOT required for those with a GPA over 2.5.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status (instead of taking the above tests).
- Preliminary documentation of prior education must be presented at required interview with an admissions advisor. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1989 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1989 USD per module during 12 months.
National1989 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1989 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.