Why to study
The Early Childhood Education program at the National University is designed especially for current early childhood educators, including Transitional Kindergarten (TK) teachers, who are inspired to deepen their knowledge, understanding, and advancement of the field. The program is designed to prepare you to become a director, leader, advocate, and/or to work in the field of higher education to prepare early childhood teachers. Through deep reflection on current issues, research, and trends in the field, you’ll have an opportunity to explore the complex history and unique role of early educators.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Throughout the program, you’ll engage in opportunities, based upon Universal Design for Learning (UDL) theory, to gain the skills and knowledge to advance and advocate for the field of early childhood education.
- During the portfolio capstone, you’ll develop a personal teaching growth plan that is grounded in both historical and current practice as well as professional ethics to create a pathway for continuous growth and to advance the field.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 365 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
cost per quarter unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.