In this Telecommunication Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano, students can select five possible tracks (all taught in English):
- Internet Engineering (the last one in cooperation with the Laurea Magistrale in Computer Science and Engineering)
- or define their personalized study program through a large set of available courses.
The graduates in Telecommunications Engineering from Politecnico Di Milano are engineers that are expert in the design of communication systems, in organizing and managing communication networks that are part of the big internet and in the defining and customizing communication services.
Career opportunities are available not only in the traditional sector of Telecommunications (operators and manufacturers) but in many others for which the communication services are crucial (like finance, energy, production, public services, commerce, etc.).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Traffic theory
- Network design
- Digital communications
- Digital signal processing
- Operations Research
- Wireless Networks
- Multimedia Internet
- Internet of Things
- Audio and video signals
- Wireless systems
- Antennas and propagation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 56 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in a related field. Preference is accorded to graduates in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- A solid background in Mathematics, Physics, Telecommunications disciplines, Computer Science, Electronics is requested.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.