The Chemical Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano plays a pivotal role because all these challenges have a common denominator: they involve chemical processes.
Chemical Engineers are the "engineers of chemistry": by making use of chemistry, physics and mathematics they describe the chemical processes from the molecular level to the macroscale (chemical plant), and design, operate, and control all processes that produce and/or transform materials and energy.
The Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) programme in Chemical Engineering completes the basic preparation of the bachelor chemical engineer and provide guided paths towards high-level professional profiles which are employed in various industrial sectors including the chemical, pharmaceutical, food, biological and automotive industry; energy production and management; transformation and process industries; engineering companies designing, developing and implementing processes and plant; research centres and industrial laboratories; technical structures in Public Administration; environmental and safety consultancy firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical reaction engineering and on applied chemical kinetics
- Advanced calculus
- Industrial organic chemistry
- Unit operations of chemical plants
- Mechanics of solids and structures
- Applied mechanics
- Chemical plants and unit operations
- Process design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 6 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Italy
- A strong undergraduate preparation is required both in general core disciplines (Mathematics, Physics, etc...), and in those specifically relating to Chemical Engineering and to Industrial Engineering.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.