The Biomedical Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano is intended to train students to design equipment, devices, materials, procedures and to develop and manage biomedical technologies in Companies and Health Structures.
The peculiar multidisciplinary structure of the programme allows developing a strong knowledge in electronics, informatics, mechanical, chemical, material engineering and it promotes the integration of technical studies with life science disciplines (biology, physiology and medicine).
The programme has 5 suggested tracks (besides the possibility to develop a personal study plan): Biomechanics and Biomaterials; Clinical Engineering; Cells, Tissue and Biotechnology; Information Bioengineering, Technologies for Electronics.
Biomedical Engineering graduated can be employed in the field of design, development and commercialization of biomedical devices, as well as in the pharmaceutical sector.
Career opportunities can be found in:
- manufacturing companies which are active on health-care market;
- public and private hospitals for the management of health technologies;
- medical equipment and service companies;
- biomedical laboratories;
- biomedical research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical and Digital Methods for Engineering
- Bioengineering of the Motor System
- Mechanics of Biological Structures
- Bioengineering of Autonomic Control and Respiratory Systems
- Biofluid Dynamics
- Biomechanical Design
- Biomachines (with laboratory)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Bioinformatics View 4 other Masters in Bioinformatics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in a related field.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.