The objective of the Aeronautical Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano is to prepare highly culturally and professionally qualified technicians able to carry out and manage activities related to research and design in the fields of aerodynamics, materials, lightweight structures, aircraft systems and aerospace propulsion in national and international contexts, both in autonomy or in cooperation.
The graduate finds employment in aeronautical and space industries; in public and private bodies for experimentation in the aerospace field; in aircraft fleet management and maintenance companies; in air-traffic control agencies; in the airforce; in industries producing machinery and equipment in which aerodynamics and lightweight structures play a significant role.
Aeronautical engineers are particularly sought after in related fields. In fact, they may be involved in the design of terrestrial or nautical vehicles or large buildings or bridges or even in the design of power plants.
Graduates are also in demand in the lightweight constructions industry, in the motor industry in the areas of monitoring the mechanical behaviour of structures subject to stress.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Flight Dynamics
- Aerospace Structures
- Dynamics and Control of Flexible Aircraft
- Fundamentals of Aeroelasticity
- Nonlinear Analysis of Aerospace Structures
- Fundamentals of Combustio Processes in Thermochemical Propulsion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
International students: Deadline for February intake is 01 July
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 6 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in a related field and a minimum knowledge of Aeronautical Engineering.
- If the university qualification is not yet available at the moment of the application, an official provisional certificate can be provided.
- An official translation into Italian or English of the degree or of the provisional certificate is required in case the original document is in a language other than Italian, English, French or Spanish.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- The first installment corresponds to 895,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.