Business Administration Program at the National University Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate the systems and processes used throughout an organization including the planning, decision-making, group dynamics, innovation, production, supply chain, operations, technologies, marketing and distribution, and management.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and management skills within an environment of change to meet the objectives of the stakeholders of the organization.
- Evaluate the forces in the global business environment, including social responsibility, sustainability, ethics, and the risk and opportunities associated with operating within a multi-cultural, business environment.
- Apply economic models, accounting principles, statistical techniques, and financial theories, analysis, and reporting in business decision-making.
- Design alternatives to solve business problems utilizing quantitative analysis, critical thinking, and sound ethical decision making.
- Formulate strategies and policies utilizing environmental and resources assessment, and integrating various functions to achieve the mission and objectives of the organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will learn relevant management skills in both domestic and global business settings, effective team building, quantitative and qualitative decision-making, and creative problem-solving skills that you can immediately apply in your professional life.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1289 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International442 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National442 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
cost per quarter unit: 442 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.