Nutritionists within the public health sector play an important role in promoting good health and preventing diet-related disease in the population. This course equips recent graduates and health professionals with the knowledge and skills to specialise in public health nutrition.
This Nutrition with Public Health Management course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career as
- a public health manager such as obesity lead or healthy schools lead
- a food development co-ordinator
- a health promotion specialist
- a company nutritionist
- a nutritionist for international humanitarian organisation
- a nutrition researcher
This course is accredited by the Association for Nutrition (AfN). Successfully completing an accredited course allows graduates to apply for Direct Entry Registration (at Associate Level) with the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists (UKVRN).
- Behaviour Change In Nutrition And Health
- Food Chain
- Issues In Public Health And Nutrition
- Life-Course Approach To Nutrition
- Nutritional Physiology And Biochemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Management View 1117 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Typically, you should have one of the following
- an honours degree or equivalent in food, wellbeing, health or biological science
- substantial relevant experience at a senior level - with evidence from referees, performance on training courses or further education qualifications, showing you are capable of gaining a postgraduate qualification
International14895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9620 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.