We look beyond the marketing mix to explore the wider implications on the discipline and the challenges marketers face, such as gender stereotyping, marketing ethics and promoting products and services internationally. You develop visual literacy and the capacity to think creatively and independently.
You gain an in-depth knowledge of areas including:
- managerial and cultural perspectives on marketing
- branding and consumer behaviour, including cultural considerations
- strategic brand communication
- corporate marketing strategy
This Marketing and Brand Management course offered by the University of Essex provides an excellent foundation to build your career in marketing by developing your skills in creativity, innovation and ethical awareness.
Many of our graduates go on to manage marketing activities in organisations of all sizes. 90% of University of Essex’s postgraduate graduates are in employment or further study (Graduate Outcomes 2021). Recent graduate destinations include high profile organisations and SMEs such as:
- Wefarm, the world’s largest platform for small-scale farmers
- fast-growing digital agency, Footprint Digital
- award-winning marketing agency, Coast Digital
This course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Research Methods in Management and Marketing
- Strategic Brand Communication
- Consumer Behaviour
- Perspectives on Marketing
- Critical Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Marketing Management View 61 other Masters in Marketing Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:2 degree, or international equivalent, in any discipline.
- Your Degree must contain at least two marketing modules in the final 2 years of study
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13030 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.