Move your career forward with the knowledge gained from the fast-paced Eller Online MBA. Consistently take what you learn from each course directly to the office — improving your performance and professional stature.
Earn your MBA in as few as 14 months or take up to four years. You decide how many courses to take at a time to fit with your professional demands and personal commitments. 24/7 asynchronous delivery of content minimizes your time away from work and family. Gain the knowledge needed to move your career forward in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
Six concentrations are offered in the Online MBA by taking specific electives. Similar to our on-ground MBA programs, concentrations do not appear on your diploma or transcripts; they are self-declared and may be added to your résumé:
- Health Care
- Management and Organizations
- Management Information Systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Communication for Managers
- Economics for Managers
- Business Strategy
- Survey of Finance as Analyst
- Survey of Finance as Corporate Manager
- Leadership in Organizations
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 419 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- The GMAT/GRE are waived for all veterans and actively serving U.S. military personnel who hold a bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited not-for-profit institution.
- If you have a BS degree from a STEM(science, technology, engineering, or math) discipline with a 3.3 GPA or higher, you may also qualify, but do send us your transcript for approval.
- Applicants holding a terminal degree such as MD, JD, or Ph.D. with a 3.3 GPA from a regionally accredited not-for-profit institution may also receive a GMAT waiver.
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 14 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 14 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.