The International Master of Biometrics and Intelligent Vision from UPEC - Université Paris-Est Créteil is a two-years accredited program (Master 1 and Master 2) delivered by the University Paris-Est Créteil (UPEC) at the Faculty of Science and Technology.
This program is recommended for students holding at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information technology (or similar).
Motivated students will deal with Biometrics, Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence, applied in many numerous fields such as:
- Medical and healthcare field: measurement and data processing, feature extraction from bio-signals and biomedical images.
- Security field: face recognition, fingerprint, etc, for both identification and verification, etc.
- Smart applications: gesture analysis, motion analysis, image and video processing, behavioural feature extraction, etc.
- Lectures are provided in English language by an International Education Team. Very qualified professors are involved in this program to provide high quality education level.
What type of skills will you develop during this program?
- Data processing (signal/image processing), Computer Vision, Machine-learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Application development in Python language.
- Project management
- Research and technical document writing and evaluation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data capture and processing
- Software integration
- Computer vision/Machine learning
- Management methods
- Ethics ans privacy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Admission fee: 92 euros of CVEC (Student Life and Campus Contribution). To be able to register at UPEC or any other french higher education institution, you must first obtain a certificate of payment or exemption of the CVEC. The procedure is carried out online and is mandatory for all students (except exchange students).
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence View 13 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Master 1
At least a Bachelor degree "3 years of university studies" in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent. For french education system a "Licence 3" is required (e.g. SPI, Informatics,...), or equivalent.
- Master 2
At least a Bachelor degree "4 years of university studies" in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Information Technology, or equivalent. For french education system a "Master 1" is required (e.g. Science Pour I’Ingénieur, Computer science, Mathematics, Physics,...), or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
National243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
For the online students the tuition fee is 6000 euros.
Living costs for Créteil
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.