The postgraduate programme Electronics/ Automation 120 Cr from University of Gävle is a two-year programme and requires an undergraduate (B.Sc.) degree for admission. The programme is entirely given in English.
The aim of the programme is to give the student advanced knowledge of Electronics specialized in Automation. The Master studies are based on a previously achieved B. Sc. degree in Electronics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent. An advanced theoretical program is offered, with assignments and projects in a modern, well-equipped laboratory.
The need for electronics and automation is increasing in everyday life. The development in this field is a race for success in all branches. Do you want to be a valuable part in this development? Then this is an excellent two-year master programme to make your wish come true.
English is the language
The education is given entirely in English, and the programme is following European educational standard (the Bologna model). The programme is interdisciplinary in the fields of radio frequency measurements, signal processing, advanced control systems, robotics and machine vision. A specialized million-dollar lab is available for the students 24 hours a day.
Power up your future
The M.Sc. degree with a major in Electronics, specialized in automation, makes you qualified to work at automation R&D departments. The programme is also preparing you for Ph.D. studies.
After the studies
The programme aims to give the student qualifications for advanced engineering in relevant industry as well as qualifications for Ph.D. studies.
- RF Measurement Technology
- Applied Mechanics II
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Industrial Statistics
- Sensors and Measurement Technology
- Stochastic Processes
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Multivariable and Non-Linear Control Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Automotive Engineering View 4 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Sweden
- A completed Bachelor's degree, corresponding to a Swedish Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS), or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognised university.
- Electronics as Major (90 ects) or equivalent and at least 30 ects mathematics (including Linear algebra and multivariable analysis )as well as a course in signal processing.
- English language proficiency equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course B/6.
International Applies to you10896 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21789 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Full time tuition fee for international students is: 223000 SEK.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.