The Master in Public Policies and Administration at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzanoeducates and trains future managers and professionals of public institutions, chambers of commerce, publicly-owned companies or charities, as well as of private enterprises that have business relationships with public entities.
These professionals have to face an everyday reality that is getting increasingly complex and that requires a diverse set of skills. This course provides you with the legal, statistical-economic and management tools you need to do so.
Our graduates are working in management positions in:
- government organisations - local, national and international
- in state-run companies
- private companies that provide services and products to government organisations.
If you already have a job, you can strengthen and widen your knowledge and skills in order to progress further in your career. If you are interested in postgraduate education, you can apply for a PhD after finishing this programme.
You will be well prepared and ready for the job market. On the website of AlmaLaurea you can check statistical data about graduates’ satisfaction and their employability.
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Economics and Politics in the Public Sector
- Theory and Laboratory of Public Law and Sources of Law
- Economic Policy
- Management and Organization in the Public Sector
- Statistics for the Public Sector
- Public and Administrative Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 126 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In order to gain admission to this programme you need one of the following qualifications:
- 1.a university degree (*) in one of the following Italian degree classes or an equivalent qualification gained abroad:
- D. 270/04: Bachelor in the classes
- L-14 Law Service Sciences
- L-16 Administration and Organisation Sciences
- L-18 Economics and Business Administration
- L-20 Communication Sciences
- L-33 Economics
- L-36 Political Science and International Relations
- L-37 Social Sciences for Cooperation, Development and Peace
- L-40 Sociology
- D. 509/99: Bachelor in the classes
- 02 Law Service Sciences
- 14 Communication Sciences
- 15 Political Science and International Relations
- 17 Economics and Business Administration
International1351 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1351 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1351 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1351 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bolzano - Bozen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.