This course will provide you with an insight into forensic accounting and specifically the two main subject areas of investigations and dispute advisory services.
You increase your knowledge of the legal framework as it relates to the law of evidence, and undertake a range of modules covering other forensic related areas such as financial analysis and electronic crime.
This Forensic Accounting course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- accounting-related professions
- financial fraud detection
- finance or accounting management
- financial controlling
- financial analysis
- financial consultancy
- research or education
- career development in the police, legal and penal professions
- Corporate Governance And Ethics
- Electronic Crime
- Financial Analysis
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Accounting Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 867 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally students must have an undergraduate degree in a relevant field. If you don-t have a degree you may be considered if you have at least five years- professional accounting experience.
- You also need two appropriate references. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
International14895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9620 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.