The courses of the Master of Science in Engineering - Sustainable Product Creation at the University of Luxembourg cover market segment definition, product designing and calculation, product manufacturing and product recycling and re-use.
The classes include all aspects of sustainable product creation and have an interdisciplinary scope with mechanical and electrical know how.
- Combination of mechanical engineering and mechatronic issues within sustainable product creation
- Focus on lean and sustainable use of all resources
- Insights into electrical engineering and computer networking to integrate industry 4.0 and IoT skills
- Doctoral Programme in Mechanical/Electro and Communications Engineering at the University of Luxembourg
- Engineer, consultant in industry
- Participation in start-up activities and proof-of-concept projects
- Communication Theory
- Assessment of Finite Element Calculations
- Life Cycle Assessment and Eco Design
- Machine design
- Matlab Programming for engineers
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, with the profile Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Bachelor of Applied Science, with the profile Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or similar: these students can apply to the Master if they have a grade of at least 15 out of 20 Points (75%). The final decision as to whether these students can participate in the programme will be based on their academic record and the successful completion of mandatory upgrading courses to be completed prior to start of the Master
- Other students with a Bachelor degree (or even Master degree) can apply for the Master course when the level is at least the same as the students of the two groups mentioned above. The applicants will be selected "sur dossier" and mandatory bridge courses can be defined.
International400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Registration fees: 200 € / Semester
Living costs for Luxembourg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.