This is a fast-track conversion course for first degree holders from an unrelated disciplines and existing practitioners who want to become a Chartered Surveyors through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
There are many employment opportunities for construction project managers with regional, national and international construction and civil engineering contractors.
This Construction Project Management course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- construction project management
This course is accredited by the The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Applied Construction Production Management
- Applied Research Methods And Dissertation
- Construction Law & Professional Context
- Economics And Market Context
- Health And Safety Management
- Project Planning And Contractual Issues
- Sustainable Building Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 73 other Masters in Construction Management in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:2 degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- We welcome applications from candidates who may not meet the exact academic entry requirements but have significant relevant experience, on application you will be referred to our course leader, who will evaluate your experience, this may involve an informal conversation either in person or by other media.
- If English is not your first language you typically need an IELTS 6.0 overall score with a minimum of 5.5 in all other skills or equivalent.
International14895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9620 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.