The course is unique in the market in that it examines how a coach or mentor can best work with an individual in the context of their organisational system. We draw on theories and case studies, and examine individual and organisational psychology.
This Coaching and Mentoring course from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career as
- an external or internal executive or team coach
- a consultant delivering coaching and mentoring schemes
- a developmental consultant or trainer operating in this field
- a specialist in a particular area, such as medical general practitioner or specialist in dyslexia support, seeking to use coaching/mentoring to enhance your practice
- an academic in coaching, mentoring, organisational development or similar field
- a leader using coaching and mentoring initiatives in their own organisations
The MSc Coaching and Mentoring is focused on developing students' professional practice including the professional expectations of the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) at Senior Practitioner level.
- Coaching And Mentoring: Leadership And Change
- Coaching And Mentoring Psychology
- Coaching And Mentoring Scheme Design And Evaluation
- Coaching And Mentoring Skills
- Coaching And Mentoring Supervision
- Team Coaching
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCoaching View 58 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You normally need one of the following:
- a good first degree
- an equivalent recognised professional qualification, in a business or social science-related discipline from an approved awarding body.
You may already have developed substantial knowledge, experience and skills in a relevant field. We consider applications from people without a first degree individually. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
National3615 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3615 GBP per module during 30 months.
- Home: £3,615 - £5,625 per stage
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.