As a communications manager or leader wanting to maximise your professional performance and career opportunities in this dynamic sector, you will develop specialist knowledge and hone your strategic skills to improve the performance of your organisation. You will learn about the latest communication trends and be kept up-to-date with the rapidly changing standards and practices in industry.
You should be able to complete this accredited course with minimal disruption to your professional schedule. The Corporate Communications from Leeds Beckett University is delivered part-time, with six core modules usually studied across six Friday and Saturday blocks in your first year. In your second year, you will research and write your dissertation.
Your modules will focus on the real-life challenges practitioners face in their work and career development, ensuring you will be able to apply your learning to your work straightaway. On completion, you will be able to use your refined critical analysis and strategic thinking skills in a private, public or non-profit sector environment.
- Communications Officer
- Communications Manager
- Head of Communications
- Strategic Brand Planner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Communications Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Communication
- Stakeholder Relations & Employee Communications
- Issues & Crisis Public Relations
- Specialist Public Relations
- Digital Communication Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication View 59 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our for completion.nts should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; a template can be accessed at this
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
EU/EEA833 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 833 GBP per module and a duration of 24 months.
- PT UK: £833 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.