- Plan, deliver and evaluate long-term coaching programmes that consider and prioritise the developmental needs of participants
- Draw on insights from contemporary practice and research to add depth to your existing knowledge and skills
- Direct your learning towards your own practice and career goals through option modules
With an established Research Centre for Sport Coaching, you'll be taught by top class coach experts who produce world renowned research on the topical issues of sports coaching.
As well as working with course staff with excellent research and industry experience, you’ll have the opportunity to meet internationally renowned guest speakers, giving you a wider view on the industry.
You will be able to apply for jobs within a range of public and private sector organisations around the world, including senior community coaching roles or coaching positions with sport clubs or governing bodies.
- Community Sport Coach
- High Performance Sport Coach
- Talent Development Coach
- Coaching Co-ordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Participant & Performer Development
- Understanding & Analysing Sport Performance
- Optimising Skill Acquisition and Learning
- Professional Coaching Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesSports Management View 156 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subjects of Sports Science, Sport Coaching, Sport Development, Physical Education or Qualified Teacher Status, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our reference template for completion. All applicants should satisfy our University English language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9335 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9335 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.