Whether you aspire to work in high-performance sport or in the promotion of physical activity, exercise and health, this course will develop the professional skills relevant to a host of work-related settings.
A series of nutrition workshops and applied sessions will also provide you with the opportunities to develop your practical skills and apply your expertise.
Your qualification will leave you well placed to pursue a range of roles. You could work in the sport and fitness industry, lead sports nutrition programmes for professional teams and elite athletes, or you could be recruited by national governing bodies or other sporting organisations. You will also be well equipped to conduct specialist research and
pursue a higher degree.
- Sports Nutritionist
- Health and Fitness Coach
- Food Technologist
- Healthy Eating Co-ordinator
Accredited by the Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physiology & Biochemistry for Performance
- Measurement & Evaluation in Sport & Exercise Nutrition
- Sport & Exercise Nutrition
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences View 135 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subjects of Sports & Exercise Science, Physical Sciences, Biochemistry, Dietetics, Nutrition, Medicine or Sports Therapy, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National944 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 944 GBP per module during 12 months.
- PT UK: £944 for each 20 credit point module
- INT: Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.