- Develop expertise in leadership and management, community engagement and spatial planning
- Learn to appraise and implement policy while keeping a critical eye on the contemporary housing and regeneration field
- Be entitled to free student membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute and the Chartered Institute of Housing
The skills you gain on the course will leave you ideally placed to follow a career with housing associations, development agencies, local authorities or the voluntary sector. Graduates from the course have gone on to lead complex regeneration and development projects with local councils and top housing companies.
- Planning Consultant
- Regeneration Officer
- Urban Renewal and Design Consultant
- Conservation Officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Housing & Urban Regeneration Policy
- Independent Learning Contracts: Urban Futures Project
- Leading Partnerships & Change
- Policy Implementation & Appraisal
- Sustainable Communities
- Theoretical Contexts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 133 other Masters in Urban Planning in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subjects of Housing, Health, Geography, Planning, Social Sciences or a professionally orientated subject of Teaching, Environmental Health or Community Work, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- Experience in this instance would be assessed by the course team and supported by a reflective essay.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National5670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5670 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT UK: £945 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.