You will learn how to work with clients to produce practical communications solutions in the private, public and voluntary sectors all over the world.
The International Communication from Leeds Beckett University is delivered by four European universities: Leeds Beckett University, Hanze University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands, IULM in Italy and Vilnius University in Lithuania, which all specialise in professional communications and public relations.
You will choose whether to study your first or second semester at Leeds Beckett University, where you will benefit from being taught at one of the most established centres for education and research in the field of public relations in Europe. You will spend your remaining semesters at a partner university, specialising in areas of expertise specific to that university. You could also take an optional industry placement in your final semester.
Upon graduating, you will be a skilled communications professional with the expertise to work in a variety of industries anywhere in the world. Whether you secure a senior manager position or work as a consultant, you will be able to anticipate change and create and manage innovative solutions to a wide range of communication problems.
- International PR Consultant
- International Communications Manager
- International Marketing and Communications Executive
- International Public Affairs Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate & Social Responsibility
- Corporate Affairs & Lobbying
- Research Methodology for Business
- Public Diplomacy
- International Crisis Management
- Dissertation (including dissertation Workshop)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies View 119 other Masters in Communication Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- MIC application form
- Certified/legalised copy of your bachelor’s degree and transcripts/grade lists
- CertifiedCertified/legalised sworn translations of your bachelor’s degree and transcripts/grade lists (if they are not in English). The translation of your diploma and transcripts need to meet the following 4 criteria’s on every translated page:
- Full name and signature of the translator.
- Translator’s contact.
- Date of translation.
- A sentence confirming that it is an accurate translation of the original document.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
There are ways you may be able to fund your course. Here are a few options:
- Gain sponsorship from a Government body in your country
- Apply for a Commonwealth or Chevening Scholarship
- A Leeds Beckett Scholarship to cover some of your course fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.