In this Master in Management at Audencia Business School, you’ll develop multiple areas of expertise and be strong in the fundamentals of international management. You’ll have diverse and immersive work experiences.
- Choose between a wide range of specialisations in English or French
- Gain 4 to 18 months of in-company experience – you decide the duration
- Consider an optional double degree in supply chain and purchasing management
- Learn from top-performing faculty with expertise in accounting, marketing, finance, statistics, logistics, project management, languages and more
- Enjoy comprehensive career services from a team of professionals with backgrounds in the international corporate world
Build your programme to fit your goals
Gain extensive workplace experience and advanced training in multiple areas of specialisation while also building a solid foundation in general management principles.
The Master in Management at Audencia Business School lets you fit your programme to your goals. Join us at one of the top-ranked, triple-accredited, most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and one of the best places to live in France.
With the ever-increasing globalisation of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Audencia works hand-in-hand with the corporate world and is a leader in advanced management practices. As a result, 95% employed before or within two months of graduation– with a truly international education gained in one of the best places to live in France.
This programme prepares graduates for a range of sectors. Graduates are employed as follows:
- Distribution (vehicle and mobility, public building and works, energy, mechanics, textile)
- Insurance and banking
- Public and parapublic (administration, culture, humanitarian aid, health)
- Services (real estate, training, tourism, transport)
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA – the international triple crown of quality. You’ll benefit from our network of international corporate partners, faculty members with extensive industry and international experience, and researchers who specialise in the field.
- Marketing Strategies
- Financial Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Business Simulation
- Business Project
- French as a Foreign Language
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are open until the class is full and are processed on a rolling basis. Due to the limited number of places available in this competitive programme, we advise applying as soon as possible.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 182 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To apply, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an institution outside of France (with a minimum of three years of study occurring outside of France)
In addition to the online application, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- CV and letter of motivation in English
- Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts
- English test score (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
- Written test: GMAT, GRE or CAT (if chosen language of instruction is English); TAGE MAGE (if chosen language of instruction is French)
- Copy of identity document (e.g. passport)
International14875 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29750 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA14875 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29750 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Application fee: €100
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
In addition to an Audencia scholarship, you may be eligible for funding by other public or private bodies.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.