Select from one of 20 specialisations offered in English
- Gain an impressive 4-18 months of in-company experience – you decide the duration
- Enjoy Audencia’s corporate connections and comprehensive career services
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA – the international triple crown of quality. You’ll benefit from our network of international corporate partners, faculty members with extensive industry and international experience, and researchers who specialise in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategies
- Financial Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Business Simulation
- Business Project
- French as a Foreign Language
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 77 other Masters in Finance in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- CV and cover letter in English
- Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts
- English test score (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Duolingo)*
- Copy of identity document (e.g., passport)
- Photo (jpeg, 346 x 366 pixels)
- Online interview (scheduled shortly after submitting the online application if you qualify)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
In addition to an Audencia scholarship, you may be eligible for funding by other public or private bodies.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.