- Focus on the latest issues in strategic project management, discovering better ways to manage projects
- Critically analyse and prepare effective strategies that will benefit organisations and their stakeholders
- Evaluate approaches to strategic implementation through programme and portfolio management technique
Effective project management skills are highly sought after by organisations working in the public, private and voluntary sectors, ensuring a wide range of careers will be available to you. Whether you are a director, strategist or someone who is wanting to develop and use strategic project management skills, this course will enable you to make a real and positive difference to your organisation. Recent graduates have started their own businesses and developed new commercial markets for their companies.
- Project Manager
- Management Consultant
- Human Resource Specialist
- Management Analyst
Accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics & Finance
- Managing Projects for Innovation
- Project Organisation & Strategy
- Contemporary Issues & Project Futures
- Leadership & Team Development
- Programme & Portfolio Management
- Masters Final Project / Dissertation & Research skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesProject Management Strategic Management View 248 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Leeds Beckett University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in Project Management, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.