The concept of the master’s, is based on the huge complexity of tourism as a phenomenon that calls for professionals with an overall, very extensive knowledge of the different disciplines associated with the subject area. An advanced knowledge of strategic management, innovation, marketing, land planning, heritage and culture management economy and finances and legislation is essential in taking decisions in an effective and competent way in any task related with tourism.
This master is designed to provide students with advanced knowledge in tourism, preparing them to fill technical and management positions in companies and public administrations or qualifying them to offer professional advice, business innovation support and academic instruction in the field of tourism. The Tourism Management and Planning program is offered at University of Girona.
The great complexity of the field of tourism demands professionals with a comprehensive understanding of the many disciplines related to it. Advanced knowledge of strategic planning, innovation, marketing, town and country planning, heritage and culture management, economics and finance, and legislation are essential for effective and competent decision making in any tourism-related task.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Destination development
- Sustainable development in tourism-
- Economic management for tourist destinations
- Financial management for tourism products
- Management skills
- Qualitative techniques
- Quantitative techniques
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTourism & Leisure View 34 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The academic records of students with either a pre-EHEA degree or diploma or bachelor’s degree in Tourism or other fields of human, economic, legal and social sciences will be evaluated. The Board of the Master's Degree, depending on the candidates’ academic records, will determine additional training required for applicants who do not meet the defined entry profile to be accepted.
- You will be required to prove a B1 level of English or equivalent, and an accrediting certificate if it does not appear in the academic file. The ways that you can demonstrate your level of English can be consulted at this link. If in doubt, send your certificate to or raise your query with email@example.com.
International66 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 66 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA47 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.