Upon successful Architectural Professional Practice from Leeds Beckett University , you will be eligible to join the ARB register and apply for chartered membership with RIBA. The term architect is a protected title and can only be used by ARB-registered architects in legal jurisdictions extended to or agreed by ARB. The course is relevant to the UK and the EU and has variable transferability beyond the UK and its territories, where the relevant law of the land has precedent.
You will benefit from a flexible learning programme comprising a series of concentrated study blocks, an office-based examination (where you are employed) and a professional interview. We have close relationships with established practitioners, academics and leading consultants, who will provide exposure to a wide range of topical issues in contracts, law, economics and management.
As a graduate, you will be able to gain the title and function of architect in the UK/EU via the registration or licensing bodies. Professional registration allows you endorsing privileges, legal title and status, as well as access to the professional market. As a fully qualified architect registered with the ARB, you will be able to secure employment with architectural practices, join a partnership or start your own practice.
Accredited by ARB and RIBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Experience & Development Record & Professional Interview
- Personal Development Appraisal & Professional Curriculum Vitae
- Case Study
- Professional Practice Examination
- Contract Administration Examination
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesArchitecture View 277 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We may use selection criteria based on your personal attributes; experience and/or commitment to the area of study. This information will be derived from your personal statement and reference and will only be used if you have met the general entry requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.