The Business Innovation and Technology Management (BITM) at University of Girona is a multi-disciplinary offer that interrelates business and engineering knowledge. The main objective is the education of entrepreneurs with business, innovation and technology management skills.
The program will allow you to achieve technical and management positions from technical and business innovation approaches.
What you learn
- New Manufacturing Technologies
- Methods of Product and Service Development
- Competitiveness Strategies
- Strategic Direction and Dynamics of Organizations
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
What you achieve
- Team and Project Leadership skills
- English communication fluency
- Effective resolution of real business problems
- Technological resources that improve the competitiveness in organizations
- New and differentiated professional profiles
- Broader strategic view of the company
During the master you will have access to:
- Application of real knowledge in study cases
- Interdisciplinary team work experiences with international students
- Business interaction
- Professional and research training
- Mobility with universities around the world
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality Management.
- Innovation Management in companies.
- Extended Enterprise Planning.
- Innovation in the production System.
- Knowledge Management.
- Strategic Management
- Corporate governance.
- Technological strategy and competitiveness.
- Digital Economy and companies with network externalities.
- Theoretical & Methodological aspects on Innovation and R&D.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Technology Management View 13 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The most suitable profiles and degrees to take this master are following: Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, and undergraduate programs
- Although other students who has not the former profile but interested in aspects related to business innovation and technology management are suitable candidates too.
- The master committee will prioritize those students which have better academic grades. Depending on the student background, the committee could require some additional academic training before accepting the admission.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.