Tailor-made for future Executives in international businesses, the program was created in collaboration with IHRM professionals.
The International Human Resource Management programme at the IGR – IAE Rennes is aimed at students wishing to pursue an international management career in a global context. It develops a wide range of up-to-date skills in social innovation and in HRM. The program will concentrate on the key role of HRM project management in an international context.
Four key managerial skills will be developed:
- understanding the international and multicultural management context;
- acquiring specific knowledge essential to work in HRM in an international context : talent management, compensation and benefits, mobility management;
- leading change management, team-work, psychological well being, HRM project management ;
- extending their international network, and working with people from different nationalities and cultures who share the same interest in international HRM.
- The specificity of this program is to combine a comprehensive academic program, in international HRM with intensive French language courses.
- Classes are taught by French and international researchers associated with practitioners who are all experts in Social Innovations and Human Resources Management. All the courses are designed to be organized with small group dynamics: case studies, role playing and management problem solving.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 17 other Masters in Human Resource Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master in International Human Resources Project Management is an English-taught Master 2 program, leading to a Master's degree fully accredited by the French state.
- In order to apply, students should hold a 4-year Bachelor’s, or a Master 1 or Master 2 or a 4 or 5-year business school diploma
- Holders of a 3-year Bachelor's Degree are not eligible to apply.
International6990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.