The Business and Management programme of Fontys University of Applied Sciences is split up in three terms: Term 1 is offered in Venlo (The Netherlands), term 2 in Plymouth (UK) and term 3 is devoted to your master thesis and can be completed anywhere.
MBM degree holders are working all over the world, from family-owned businesses to the biggest multinationals as well as semi-governmental organisations.
Some examples are: The Kraft Heinz Company, IBM, Ernst and Young, Deloitte, OBI, Government of Bermuda, Philips, DHL International, HP Enterprise Services, National Health Service (UK), Jet Airways (India), WS Atkins (Engineers), PriceWaterhouse Coopers, Nike (South America).
- Leadership and Management Essentials
- Marketing and Strategy
- International Business Context and Finance
- Knowledge Management and Decision Making
- Operations and Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 85 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
- A bachelor degree obtained in the Netherlands, a UK degree or equivalent qualification. Alternatively, qualifications and experience that demonstrate you can meet the challenges of the programme.
- All non-EU/EEA students entering the Netherlands will require an Entry Visa (‘MVV’), except nationals from Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, South Korea, the USA and Vatican City State. This Entry Visa is a sticker that is placed in your passport and is issued by the Dutch embassy or consulate in your country of origin.
- English language proficiency
International5100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5100 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
1st semester in Venlo:
- 4,000 EUR (national)
- 5,100 EUR (international)
2nd semester and Summer period in Plymouth:
- 5,167 GBP (national)
- 8,833 GBP (international)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.