The continuing-education Masters programme resulting in an LL.M. in Competition & Regulation is intended for jurists, lawyer trainees, assessors and attorneys interested in further qualifications in the areas of competition and regulation law.
Those successfully completing the Masters programme have an opportunity to continue on to the doctoral degree.
Graduates of the blended-learning LL.M. Competition and Regulation programme from Leuphana University of Lüneburg
- have in-depth knowledge in the law of competition and regulation
- have a basic command of the function of markets
- have the ability to analyze the opportunities and limits of state interventions in markets, and
- are ideally prepared for the application of economic questions within the framework of the law of competition and regulation
- have a unique legal specialism that opens up a wide range of career prospects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Procurement Law
- European and International Law
- Regulation Economics
- Society and Responsibility
- Competition Law
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 6 other Masters in Business Law in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae presenting your academic and professional career
- Certified copy of the first university-level degree (jurists who have completed a university degree in Germany: 1st state examination; foreign university degrees: please contact programme coordination staff)
Relevant professional experience of at least one year.
International9700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9700 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA9700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9700 EUR per year during 18 months.
- 9.700 Euro plus the current term contribution of 207 Euro per term
Living costs for Lüneburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.