This Mechatronics MSc programme offered at Tallinn University of Technology is strongly orientated towards practical, hands-on projects and developing practical skills supported by laboratories of mechatronics, robotics, machine vision, automation, etc. and computer classes.
Why this Mechatronics programme at Tallinn University of Technology?
- The programme offers a unique opportunity to acquire integrated knowledge and skills in electrical/electronics and mechanical engineering along with deep ICT knowledge by the courses from the Schools of Engineering and Information Technology.
- Strong orientation towards facilitating the development of business and entrepreneurial skills, supported by strong practical course projects.
- The programme conforms to internationally recognised professional mechatronics engineering qualification standards.
- Double Degree option in MSc Mechatronics in collaboration with ITMO University St. Petersburg
Future career options
The graduates of the programme possess skills applicable in a broad sphere, such as automation and robotics and mechatronics engineers in industry; project managers and entrepreneurs and managers of innovative SMEs orientated towards developing cutting edge technology or medicinal devices; health and space industry; security; products combining hardware and ICT, etc. Active and bright mechatronics engineers are urgently needed in the fields of automatic production lines and robotics such as ABB or SIEMENS. Students can also continue their studies at PhD level in mechatronics or in a related field.
TalTech will offer tuition-free study places for programmes taught in English for countries of the OECD
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality Management
- Estonian Language and Culture
- English for Science and Research
- Management and Leadership
- Advanced Robotics
- Mechatronics Systems Modeling and Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
TalTech has extended the deadline until the 1st of June (included) for applicants with Ukrainian citizenship
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Mechatronics Robotics
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in mechatronics, ICT, electronics, mechanics, physics or science. In order to qualify for the studies in Tallinn University of Technology an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible CGPA.
- GRE General Test
- Motivation Letter
- Online Interview
- Officially certified copy of Bachelor's diploma in the original language
- Officially certified copy of academic transcripts in the original language
- Authorized translation in English of Bachelor's diploma
- Authorized translation in English of academic transcripts
- Simple copy of passport identification pages
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- All Ukrainian citizens are waived from the application fee.
- Ukrainian citizens who have a Temporary Protection from Estonian Police and Border Guard Board can study for free on any of the programmes TalTech offers in English.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.