The Strategic Marketing and Consulting programme offered by the University of Birmingham offers you the unique opportunity to access consultancy projects to enhance your learning, strengthening your existing critical thinking, research, communications and personal skills and equipping you for your highly rewarding marketing or consulting career.
Designed for recent graduates or practising managers who are already familiar with basic marketing concepts, this programme will enable you to develop advanced knowledge and understanding of contemporary and complex strategic challenges facing marketers, and to deepen your insights in the theory and practice of specialist aspects of marketing.
Recent graduates from our marketing programmes have gone on to work in a wide range of careers in companies such as Microsoft, Ogilvy & Mather, American Express, Accenture, Whitbread, Beiersdorf, DaimlerChrysler, AstraZeneca, Tesco, AC Nielsen, Mazda Motors, Leo Burnett, Nissan, both in the UK and in their home country for returning international students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Consultancy Skills and Practice
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Problem Solving & Strategic Marketing as Practice
- Research Dissertation
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Strategic Management View 180 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent. The degree must be in marketing, or a degree with at least two marketing modules. If not, at least two years full-time marketing work experience is required.
- This course is also offered in a 24-month format. Applicants with a 2.2 bachelor’s honours degree or overseas equivalent may be eligible for the 24-month version of this course.
International22500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11970 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11970 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government
- If you're an English-resident, or EU student, you may be eligible for a loan to study a taught or research Masters in any subject. The government-backed student loan will provide up to £10,280
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.