At Supply Chain and Operations Management from University of Nottingham you will study modules that develop essential management techniques including supply chain planning, project management, decision making and quality control. You'll also be able to tailor your degree to match your individual career aspirations, and specialise in areas relevant to your chosen field.
You will graduate with a clear understanding of the methods, models and techniques that are used to resolve organisational difficulties. You'll be equipped with the analytical skills to understand the complexity of supply chain and operations management challenges in business, combined with creative thinking to generate potential solutions.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Science for Decision Support
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Strategy and Practice
- Quality Management and Quality Techniques
- Advanced Operations Analysis
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Design of Operations Facilities and Systems
- International Logistics and Transport
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Service Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 112 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in a business, engineering or science-related discipline
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International24975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24975 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.