- This course is recognised by the Chartered Insurance Institute, the world's leading professional body for insurance and financial services
- Graduates automatically become affiliate members of the Institute of Risk Management
- Part of an elite group of EQUIS and AMBA accredited business schools
- 6th in the UK for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework, with teaching underpinned by the latest developments
- An inspiring research portfolio worth £799m
- 91.1% of MSc graduates from Nottingham University Business School secured work, self-employment or further study within six months of graduation
- More than 19,000 Business School alumni connect you to a powerful global network of business contacts
Career destinations for our postgraduates include:
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Risk Management
- Risk Analysis
- Risk and Society
- Corporate Risk
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Theory of Risk and Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesRisk Management View 107 other Masters in Risk Management in United Kingdom
- 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent.
- Personal statement and a list of modules being studied in the final year (for applicants who have not yet completed their undergraduate degree)
International21465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.