The Organizational Psychology course at University of Leeds has a practical focus and thanks to our connections with firms such as Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Marks and Spencer, you’ll test your professional skills in real business scenarios.
During the course you’ll have the opportunity to gain certification in Occupational Test User: Ability and Personality at no additional cost, which is a valuable tool for selection and development.
You’ll build your knowledge of the psychological science base while gaining an appreciation of business management, learning from expert practitioners within organizational psychology.
You’ll examine individual, group and organisational effectiveness by exploring issues such as selection and assessment, and consider the latest topics including managing innovation, change management and designing complex socio-technical systems.
As a graduate of this course you will be business savvy, with a broad appreciation of the financial, strategic and operational workings of contemporary organisations. Our graduates are strongly positioned to enter careers in the public or private sectors, equally adept as dedicated consulting organizational psychologists or human resource specialists.
Recent graduates have gone on to pursue successful careers in a range of organisations and consultancies around the world, including Google, Kiddy and Partners, Capp, and Human Factors International. Roles include Consulting Psychologist, Operations Analyst, Trainee Occupational Psychologist, Management Consultant, Recruitment Consultant and Crowd Management Consultant.
- The course covers the full range of topics required for professional recognition by the British Psychological Society (BPS), the representative body for psychology and psychologists in the UK.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Selection and Training for Human Performance
- The Psychology of Effective Organisations
- Systems Thinking and Consulting Practice
- Organisational Development and Change
- Managing Performance and Developing Careers
- Research Design and Analysis
- Advanced Behavioural Research Design and Analysis
- Commercial and Professional Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 259 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) that is BPS accredited.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
- Leeds awards a range of scholarships to UK, EU and international students. Scholarships are available to candidates who can demonstrate an excellent academic record and show excellent professional and personal skills.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.