The Master in Management programme offered at ESMT Berlin is taught in English and is divided into two tracks with a focus on international management. One track (Quantitative Business) is designed for quantitative decision analysts and one track for creative and strategic thinkers (Innovative Management). Our MIM degree was designed in cooperation with companies, focusing on meeting the lack of supply of graduates on the job market. So, by taking this programme, you have a high chance of relevant employment after graduation.
Depending on the track, students choose one out of four specializations in the second year:
- Business Analytics
- Finance & Investments
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Global & Digital Strategy
Why study this MIM degree?
- Build upon your analytical abilities and strategic thinking
- Learn how to use research methods to advance your business goals
- International students can choose an optional dual degree programme with Yale University
- Multiple projects and internships are available during this program
- Develop your soft skills and self-awareness through class reflection
- Study at an elite German business school, recognized as one of the best in the world
- A diverse learning-environment with students and teachers from all over the world
What are MIM classes at ESMT like?
While studying the ESMT MIM degree, students will be able to:
- Prepare presentations and essays on given topics
- Get direct and personal tutoring
- Benefit from asking questions and getting involved in class conversations
- Benefit from a small class size with a good student-to-faculty ratio
- Take part in case studies on how to approach and solve problems
ESMT is accredited by AACSB, AMBA (Association of MBAs), and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System). The “Triple Crown” is the highest distinction of quality for business schools worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Judgment & Decision-making
- Competitive and Corporate Strategy
- Business Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management and Corporate Finance
- Advanced statistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Round 1: March 31
Round 2: June 1
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Management (MIM) Strategic Management View 106 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A first degree in any subject
- Strong quantitative skills for applicants to the Business Analytics and Finance & Investments specializations (GMAT or GRE is recommended and may be requested)
- Online application including two references and essays
- Individual interview in person or online
Ideally no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- The tuition is paid in three installments over two academic years.
- The tuition covers all seminars, selected teaching materials, orientation, and career support.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.