The Marketing - Franchising, Retail & Service Chains programme from the IGR – IAE Rennes aims to prepare students to enter companies in franchising, retail and service chains (franchising, cooperatives and associated businesses, brand licensing, partnership, branch offices…) and experience a rapid career evolution.
This Master's degree, with all the courses taught in English, makes it possible to study in a multicultural environment through interactions and group work involving foreign students on the one hand, and to focus on the international dimension of the development of franchising, retail & service chains on the other hand.
The Master 2 Franchising, Retail & Service Chains offers various career opportunities, in different types of chains (franchising, cooperatives and associated businesses, brand licensing, partnership, branch offices…), in France and abroad, and more specifically in the following areas:
- chain management (on-field consulting, franchisee training, sales event management…)
- chain development (franchisee recruitment, store location, real estate prospection, franchise concept promotion…)
- chain marketing (brand marketing, merchandising, external and internal communication, community management…)
- chain engineering (consulting specialized in franchising, franchising project management…)
- chain entrepreneurship (franchisee, independent associated retailer, partner, franchisor…)
- international franchising (global expansion manager, international retail director, master franchisee…)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational forms and chains
- Management and chains
- Development and chains
- Marketing and chains
- Engineering and chains
- Internationalization and chains
- Control and performance and chains
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Retail Management View 54 other Masters in Marketing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students should hold a 4-year Bachelor’s, or a Master 1 or Master 2 (Marketing, Management, Economics, Law or other) or a 4 or 5-year business school diploma
- Students meeting the selection criteria (previous studies and results, working experience, internships, motivation and candidate’s professional project in the franchise and chain sectors), and demonstrating adequate English proficiency will be pre-selected to attend an interview, after which a final decision will be notified.
International6990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.