Gain practical knowledge in the field of information systems and their impact on organisational structures and processes, together with an in-depth knowledge of essential management skills.
- The Information Systems Management course at University of Sheffield focuses on core skills in key areas of management, including strategy, human resources, operations and supply chain management.
- You'll learn about how project management works alongside information technologies and information systems and their role in controlling and driving organisations forward.
- You can also tailor the course to your own interests, with options including e-business and e-commerce, business intelligence and international business strategy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information Systems Modelling
- ICTs, Innovation and Change
- Managing People in Organisations
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems Project Management
- Research Methods and Dissertation Preparation
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems Health Informatics View 58 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree or approved professional qualification.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.