This Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Level 7) online at Brighton School of Business and Management course qualification at QCF Level 7 is equivalent to a Master’s Degree, Integrated Master’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificate in academic terms.
Key Benefits of the Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- This course will provide senior managers with the opportunity to develop their strategic management skills and apply these procedures and practices to managing at a strategic level in the workplace
- This is a Master's level course with good progression routes onto an MBA course
- Studying online is a cost-effective way to complete a Level 7 course e.g. this Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, which could eventually lead to an MBA, Fees are substantially less compared to studying at a University
- Completion of the set assignments will examine work-based problems, and encourage you to apply tools, models and theories, to real life workplace situations
- Gaining this valuable qualification will improve your chances of promotion and a higher salary in your current or future workplace
The course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the leading industry accreditation authority offering online strategic management courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Developing Performance Management Strategies
- Financial Management
- Strategic Information Management
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project
- Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies
- Strategic Human Resources Planning
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses are taken via online distance learning so you can start your course on the Monday following your successful application
- Self-paced, Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesStrategic Management View 81 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Be 25 years of age and over
- 2 years middle management experience
International2202 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2570 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 14 months.
EU/EEA2202 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2570 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.